Monday, November 16, 2009

I promised I would update my blog....

So here goes!! Hope you enjoy it Ketcham! You probably won't even check it! HA!

Since it is Thanksgiving, I think I'd like to take a bit of time to do just that - be thankful!

Anthony and I moved into our new house about 7 months ago, and are finally starting to finish up decorating and furnishing it. I'm thankful that God continues to provide us with everything that we need and even goes so far as to bless us with awesome surprises every now and then!

We are in the 11th week of school now, I think...might be wrong on that. But the point is that I'm thankful to have made it this far and to still be loving it everyday. Sure, sometimes my kids make me want to throw myself on the floor and pitch a fit like a three year old. But sometimes, they just make me smile and laugh so much. I'm thankful to have a job that is so much fun.

And while I'm on the topic of work, I am beyond thankful for all of the people that I work with. I am blessed to be part of such an amazing staff and especially to be part of the Social studies department with all of the coolest people in world. Thanks to all of you for making me feel so welcome and for answering all of my dumb questions.

Next week Anthony and I are going to go on a cruise!! I'm thankful to be going on vacation with my super hot husband, and to get to spend some time with each other! This year has been so crazy hectic with his school and work schedule and everything. It's going to be fun to just get away for a few days - and to go scuba diving!!

Every day I am becoming more and more thankful for my LORD. Thankful for his steadfast love, neverending mercy and grace, His strength and faithfulness. Thankful that He came near to me and continues to draw near to me, every moment of every day.

It's time for YACS, so I must go. So what about you, what are you thankful for?
Love you!

No comments: