Sunday, December 13, 2009

Please Christmas Don't be late!!

Today I find myself searching for things to do that will keep me busy. I'll be totally transparent with you, I left church today feeling totally lonely. It is not very often that I come home straight away after church. Usually, I am off to have lunch with friends or family, or both. Today, it seemed that everyone had somewhere to be, except for me. So, knowing that my doggies would really enjoy running around in the sun, I headed home. I can't even remember now if I ate anything for lunch, which would explain the ache in my stomach. I'll attend to that later.

For now, I'll tell you how grateful Anthony and I are to be seeing this semester of our lives coming to an end. After next week, we will both be done with school for a few weeks. We are mainly grateful that his semester is over and tremendouslly thankful that in the Spring he will only be taking one class on campus. And that it is over at 7:45. Gone are the 3 days a week of classes - 2 of which he didn't get home until almost 11 pm. Which makes it difficult for us to spend anytime together whatsoever, since my day begins by 6:30 the next morning.

Oh, I am praying peace over this Christmas season - both for us and for all of you! That this Christmas we would know Christ more, love Him more and serve Him with more joy in our hearts than ever before. That this Christmas God would reveal Himself to be Almighty in our lives and in yours. I think we all need to be reminded of His strength and sovereignty. I pray that we are all reminded in a new and refreshing way of the Savior who was born in a manger, so that we would have eternal life.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Lynelle said...

I was grumpy after church and also came home -- we should have hung out! :) I so understand where you are with school stuff. We have done school and work for the last 4 years...it is hard. Hang in there!